These rules apply to all competitions, draws and promotions run by Channel Mum on our site, Channel Mum YouTube channel and all Channel Mum social networks.
- Entries to all promotions must be received as stated by the closing date specified.
- All promotions are open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, except anyone connected, in anyway, to Channel Mum or the company, agency or individual participating in the draw.
- ?Channel Mum cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
- The winning entries for each promotion will be the first entries drawn at random after the closing date out of our Channel Mum ‘virtual hat’.
- Winners details can be obtained by emailing [email protected]
- No correspondence will be entered into, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Channel Mum reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time or withdraw the promotion if there are matters outside our control.
- Channel Mum reserves the right to extend the closing date.
- The decisions of the Judges are final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- Channel Mum is compliant with the Data Protection Act and it is our policy that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Channel Mum reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube – Promotions via these networks must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to the mechanic to enter. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube. You are providing your information to Channel Mum and not to the network. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the promotion. By entering, you agree to your information being used for such purpose. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Participants must have an authentic account registered in the UK to participate.
- If your entry includes a photo or video, before you feature anyone else in your photo/video, you must have obtained their consent to photograph/video them and to submit the photo/video to Channel Mum.
- Everything you submit must be your own original work and not copied from anyone else’s. By submitting a photo/video you agree and confirm that it does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party. If you include anyone else’s material in your photo/video, you must have obtained their permission to do so. If you don’t, you will be infringing the copyright in the material. This includes material downloaded or copied from a website.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date you successfully contact Channel Mum to claim your prize.
- If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of being notified. We will contact you twice using the details you have supplied to us and if you have not responded within 28 days of our first contact, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Channel Mum of any change in contact information.
- Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and receipt of an entry by Channel Mum amounts to your acceptance.
Promoter: Channel Mum, 21 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8BA