Half of UK mums watch videos online every week, and one in five watch daily. YouTube counts over a million UK mums among its active users each month.
And video is uniquely effective in brand communications. Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
From one-off product trials and how-to videos to bespoke strategic campaigns, we work with our community of vloggers and creators to deliver branded video activations that genuinely engage an audience of mums.
We make sure our clients’ branded content cuts through the 300 hours of video that are uploaded to YouTube every minute, so that it really speaks to mum.
We do this by:
- Helping you to be clear about what you want to achieve and who you want to reach
- Sharing our insights on how the mums you want to engage with actually behave on YouTube
- Identifying the most relevant vloggers and creators in our community, and creating a content proposition that will inspire them and their audience
- Recruiting and working with the talent to bring the proposition to life
- Monitoring how mums respond to and interact with the campaign through data and conversation analysis
If you think that real personalities, authentic points of view and a human touch could bring your brand closer to mums, we’d love to talk and show you how we can help. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you’d like to hear more.
VIDEO (Latin) – to see, observe, understand, comprehend
The Channel Mum Team combines two decades of effectively communicating with parents. And our specialist skills include digital marketing, content production, social media and PR – with a sprinkling of ‘mother knows best’ marketing magic.
Channel Mum Founder, Siobhan Freegard OBE, previously founded the UK’s biggest parenting website, Netmums.
The mum-of-three set up Netmums as a new mother and used her marketing background to grow it to become one of the UK’s most successful online businesses. Siobhan has written several parenting books and was awarded an OBE in the 2013 New Years Honours List for services to families. She’s a regular commentator on parenting issues in the media, sharing her insight on stories in the national newspapers and on daytime TV. Use the links below to explore some of our press coverage so far or contact us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.