We’re YouTube’s friendliest – and most honest – community for mums and we’d love you to join us. You can add your YouTube channel to the Channel Mum website and increase your audience with just a few easy clicks!
We bring tens of thousands of parenting focused videos together in one easy to navigate site. Join other great parenting vloggers by including your videos on this site by signing up below. Got questions? Read our frequently asked questions below and you can check out our terms and conditions page too. Any more questions? Just drop us a line, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
The Channel Mum family is about love, trust, friendship and support and we’d be delighted for you to join us.
Step one of two
We’re delighted you’re thinking about linking up your parenting channel to our website. All we ask is that your Channel has been established for at least three months and you vlog at least three times a month. If this is you, then once you have submitted this very short form you will be taken to a page to pre-authorise your channel.
That’s it. Job done!
This information you add below is only for our use, we will never pass it on.
Frequently asked Questions
- Why should I add my channel to your website? Your videos will get more views and you should gain more subscribers too, plus you will be part of something really amazing!
- How does it work? Follow the simple instructions on our forms and with a few clicks your channel videos will display on Channel Mum. It’s as simple as that – all your videos will display under your own dedicated page and in other appropriate pages around the site. We will regularly search your channel for new videos too and they will be pulled in automatically on Channel Mum.
- How long will it take to be added? Once we have received your request to join the Channel Mum website a few simple checks are made to ensure your channel fits the bill. The process should take no longer than 48 hours.
- How do I know if my channel has been approved? You will see your name on the a-z vloggers here: http://www.channelmum.com/vloggers/
- Does it matter what I have on my channel? Yes! All we ask is that your Channel has been established for at least three months and you vlog at least three times a month. The content needs to be about parenting and we do have some restrictions, these are listed in our terms and conditions.
- What do you get out of it? We love watching parenting videos and our aim is to get all the great mum content out there together in one place. You’ll get a whole new audience for your videos.
- Do you give support and ideas for growing my channel? When you add your channel to the website you’ll get a monthly email from us with ideas and inspiration and some vlog prompts you might want to join in with.
- Can I leave at any time? Absolutely, it is really easy – just let us know at [email protected]
If you have any problems at all please do get in touch with the [email protected].