« Support


We all need some help and advice sometimes as mums but it can be tricky to know where to look for it.

Take a look at the videos below and visit our professionally moderated Chat Forum where you can post any worries and questions (anonymously if you like!) for other mums to help you with.



A dad holdng a child's hand

Want to talk to other mums?

The best place for medical or health problems is usually your doctor or health visitor but if you would like to chat to other mums about problems we have our professionally moderated Chat Forum and our Channel Mum Facebook Group where you can chat, ask advice and even talk about the serious stuff.