Updated on 14/10
We’re delighted that so many of you joined us on Twitter on 12th October and made our party trend! We’re pleased to announce the winners of our competition prizes:
@missjesawyer and @TazAllwood each won £100 to spend at Mothercare, while [email protected] won £100 to spend at Minnie’s Boutique and @emilyvaughanx won a bespoke gift from Don’t Buy Her Flowers.
Congratulations to all our winners! And don’t worry, if it wasn’t you, we’ll be having some more lovely prizes up for grabs soon on Channel Mum.
Fancy winning £100 to spend at Mothercare? Or a Don’t Buy Her Flowers gift box? Or £100 to spend on goodies at Minnie’s Boutique? Thought so. We have some really incredible prizes up for grabs during our #TheMummyDiaries Twitter party on Wednesday 12th October.
It’s taking place from 9pm – 10pm and you’re officially invited to join along! Our Twitter party is all in celebration of Samantha Faiers new series on ITVBe – The Mummy Diaries which follows her first year as a mum.
We know firsthand how much of a rollercoaster that first year can be so make sure you tune in – it’s addictive viewing (we might have had a sneak peek!).
If you’ve never taken part in a twitter party before, we can guarantee it’s a lot of fun and with four incredible prizes to give away in just one hour, you won’t want to miss out!
Take a look at our exclusive chat with Sam Faiers!
Want to know what’s up for grabs?
- We have 2 x £100 vouchers for Mothercare
- A £100 bespoke Mummy Diaries gift box from Don’t Buy Her Flowers
- A £100 voucher from Minnie’s Boutique (that’s Sam and Billie Faiers own fashion store)
Come join our Twitter party!
Our #TheMummyDiaries Twitter party is a chance to join in the fun, have some mum and baby banter and to win some incredible prizes.
When is it taking place?
- Wednesday 12th October at 9pm
- Use the hashtag #TheMummyDiaries and @ChannelMum in all your tweets
- Our incredible prizes will be given away at the party, watch out for the prize tweets during the hour. Winners will be chosen at midnight at random from entries received to each prize question.
- Read our Terms and Conditions here.
How do I take part in the Twitter party?
- If you aren’t already on Twitter then register for free at http://www.twitter.com
- You must [email protected] to take part
- We’d love to know if you’re coming (so we can get the virtual drinks and snacks ready!) so please RSVP by sending us a message to @channelmum and @ITVBe using #TheMummyDiaries
- Join in the chat on Twitter between 9pm-10pm on Wednesday 12th October
- Don’t forget to join the party & make comments and/or replies you must include #The MummyDiaries and @ChannelMum somewhere in your tweets. This is the only way your comment can be seen by everyone at the party!
GOOD LUCK and see you there!
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply. Promotions via these networks must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to the mechanic to enter. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube. You are providing your information to Channel Mum and not to the network. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the promotion. By entering, you agree to your information being used for such purpose. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Participants must have an authentic account registered in the UK to participate. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Separate voucher terms and conditions may apply, please refer to the vouchers on receipt for details.