Updated on 26/07
We’re delighted that so many of you joined us on Twitter on 22nd July and made our party trend! We’re pleased to announce the winners of our competition prizes:
@nicolehCable [email protected] each won a case of Iceland Prosecco,[email protected] won a year’s supply of Millie’s Cookies,[email protected] won a summer’s worth of ice-cream [email protected] won a month’s worth of Iceland fakeaways.
Congratulations to all our winners! And don’t worry, if it wasn’t you, we’ll be having some more lovely prizes up for grabs soon on Channel Mum.
THE TWITTER PARTY IS NOW FINISHED
Fancy winning a case or two of prosecco? Thought so. That’s just one of the amazing prizes we have on offer during our #FrozenFriday Twitter party on Friday 22nd July.
It’s taking place from 10.30am – 11.30am and you’re officially invited to join along! Our Twitter party is all in celebration of our collaboration with Iceland.
If you’ve never taken part in a twitter party before, we can guarantee it’s a lot of fun and with five incredible prizes to give away in just one hour, you won’t want to miss out!
Want to know what’s up for grabs?
- We have 2 cases of Iceland Prosecco to give away
- A year’s supply of frozen Millie’s Cookies that are exclusive to Iceland! (We’re seriously jealous of the winner already!)
- A summer’s worth of delicous Iceland ice-cream (we’re all about their Belgian Choc Majestics)
- A month worth of Friday night Iceland takeaway dinners. Yum.
Come join our Twitter party!
Our #FrozenFriday Twitter party is a chance to join in the fun, have some foodie and family banter and to win some incredible prizes.
When is it taking place?
- Friday 22nd July 10.30am -11.30am
- Use the hashtag #FrozenFriday and @ChannelMum in all your tweets
- Our incredible five prizes will be given away at the party, watch out for the prize tweets during the hour. Winners will be chosen at random from entries received to each prize question.
- Read our Terms and Conditions here.
How do I take part in the Twitter party?
- If you aren’t already on Twitter then register for free at http://www.twitter.com
- You must [email protected] to take part
- We’d love to know if you’re coming (so we can get the virtual drinks and snacks ready!) so please RSVP by sending us a message to @channelmum and @icelandfoods using #FrozenFriday
- Join in the chat on Twitter between 10.30am – 11.30am on Friday 22nd July
- Don’t forget to join the party & make comments and/or replies you must include #FrozenFriday and @ChannelMum somewhere in your tweets. This is the only way your comment can be seen by everyone at the party
GOOD LUCK and see you Friday!
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply. Promotions via these networks must follow the guidelines laid out in the initial post with regards to the mechanic to enter. Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube. You are providing your information to Channel Mum and not to the network. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the promotion. By entering, you agree to your information being used for such purpose. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified. Participants must have an authentic account registered in the UK to participate. Prizes will be delivered as Iceland vouchers to the value of the above prizes, a year’s worth of Millie’s Cookies worth £156, a case of six bottles of process is worth £40.74, a month’s worth of takeaway Iceland dinners is worth £120, a summer’s worth of Iceland ice-cream is worth £50. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Iceland reserves the right to substitute the prize for an item of similar value. Iceland vouchers can be used in UK Iceland stores only. Vouchers cannot be used online and cannot be used to purchase bonus card savings. Separate voucher terms and conditions may apply, please refer to the vouchers on receipt for details.