Every parent experiences sleep deprivation at some point and it can be very hard to cope with. Here are 15 tried and tested tips to help you survive!
Here’s what I read when I need an uplifting pick me up!
1) Remember that sleep deprivation is just a phase!
2) Take a nap when possible!
3) Get some fresh air when you are feeling tired!
4) Housework can wait!
5) Drink caffeinated drinks!
6) When you feel like you need to cry…laugh instead!
7) Keep as busy as you can!
8) Talk to and share experiences with your friends!
9) Think positively and read uplifting things!
10) Do some exercise!
11) Find the chocolate (but don’t let your kids see!)
12) Take it in turns with your partner!
13) Go to bed early!
14) Don’t compete over who’s more tired!
15) Plan your day and have a schedule!
If you want tips on how to help your baby sleep check out the Channel Mum website: http://www.channelmum.com/parenting/baby-sleep/
IF YOU LIKE OUR CHANNEL PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZgcoGpVKl5uoa1umnAQag?sub_confirmation=1
Latest video: https://youtu.be/W7uN6w_qvrw
NEW BELGIUM HOUSE TOUR! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GA1SmPdgx0
We recently moved abroad (to Brussels, Belgium)! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjSSZkG1KtM
We came 4th in the CVX Live 2016 contest! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMnaNGVFiT4
Hello! We are the Wilky Ways and we love having fun as a family!
We upload new, fun family videos every week: challenges, Q&As, parks, vlogs, baking, experiments, holidays, travelling, playing and spending time together as a family!
We are a British family (Ethan, Joanna, Leo and Noah) currently living in Europe!