Today’s video is the ultimate Baby Gift Guide. It is everything I have bought for Christmas this years and a few ideas from when my older sons were babies. I hope you like it and it gives you some inspiration.
My festive Jumper is from Zara xx
– Jackson’s Ball Pit: http://amzn.to/2AeHlLS
– Personalised bauble (similar): http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbrecbm47
– Fisher Price Dance and Move Beatbo: http://amzn.to/2j0BO3Z
– Personalised toy box (similar): http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbtscbm47
– Posh graffiti letters: http://www.poshgraffiti.com/
– Personalised onesie: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbu2cbm47
– Personalised teddy robe: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbxbcbm47
– Personalised penguin robe: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbvycbm47
– Personalised initial tracksuit: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbxvcbm47
– Personalised rainbow toy: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbwncbm47
– “Dream Big” print: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhbydcbm47
– Aquadoodle: http://amzn.to/2AWChLC
– Toy kitchen: http://bit.ly/2jlrsc9
– Toy cut up food: http://amzn.to/2AejPPb
– ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’ book: http://amzn.to/2j0dMpP
– ‘Each peach pear plum’ book: http://amzn.to/2iWTqOk
– ‘Love you forever’ book: http://amzn.to/2BFkjKu
– ‘Paper bag princess’ book: http://amzn.to/2iXjJUO
– Penwizard books: http://bit.ly/2BNPJPF
– Bug, jug fill & spill toy: http://amzn.to/2iWEyQ5
– Vtech walker: http://amzn.to/2iu3jPw
– Toy tea set: http://amzn.to/2j1Csyi
– Stack & sort toy: http://amzn.to/2iZTQ6s
– Fab lolly rattle: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhcbpcbm47
– Initial vest: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhccycbm47
– Wondercube toy: http://amzn.to/2iZwNsH
– Poppy (Trolls) soft toy: http://amzn.to/2iX1mPD
– Jellycat bunny: http://rstyle.me/n/cvhcencbm47
– Toy boxes & cars set: http://amzn.to/2iZcoEd
– Baby leggings: http://bit.ly/2isM2qa
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE VIDEOS:
Men’s Gift Guide: https://youtu.be/1b4eMD315bY
Baby Must Haves 6 – 12 months: https://youtu.be/u5zI5UN8vA4
Baby Must Haves 3 – 6 months: https://youtu.be/sNhdNUrS0hk
Baby Must Haves 0 – 3 months: https://youtu.be/yhpK7Xxhz1g
Stocking Stuffers for kids: https://youtu.be/QgVALWa4GoM
I normally post NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY at 7PM (GMT) BUT for December I will be posting a video every day at 7PM 😀
For all advertising enquiries please contact [email protected]
For collaborations email me on: [email protected]
S O C I A L M E D I A
Q: Where is your accent from?
A: I was born and raised to Toronto, Ontario, Canada but moved to Essex in England when I was 14 years old. Hence my mixed up accent.
Q: Do you work? What do you work as?
A: I used to work in Marketing and PR but since having our third son I am now focusing on my vlog full time (in between being a mummy of course).
Q: Who’s in your family?
A: I have been married to Matt for 7 years, he is the love of my life! We have three sons – Fraser is 6, Caleb is 3 and baby Jackson who is 1.
Q: What camera do you use to film?
A: I film my videos with the Canon G7X and Olympus Pen EPL7.
Q: What lighting do you use?
A: I use natural lighting 90% of the time and a softbox light during the winter / dark evenings.
Q: Where do you get music from?
A: Epidemic Sound, Soundcloud and the Youtube Library.