The Mummy Tag
I was nominated to answer questions all about being a mummy, I have tried to answer these as honestly as i can. Answering these questions has highlighted how much i love being a Mummy.
I was tagged by:
I am now tagging:
Katie Ellison – Mummy Daddy Me
The Mummy Tag Questions:
1. Are you a stay at home mum or a working mum?
2. Would you have it any other way?
3. Do you co sleep?
4. What’s your one must have item for your baby?
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
6. Date night how many nights per month?
7. What’s your child’s favourite show?
8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
9. What’s your child’s favourite food
10. How many cars does your family have?
11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during, after and now?
12. Dream holiday with your kids
13. Dream holiday without your kids
14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
15. Finish the sentence…It makes my heart melt to see…
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
17. Favourite make up and skin care products?
18. Higgies or pampers?
19. Have you always wanted kids?
20. Best part about being a mum?
ONNECT WITH ME:
Welcome to my Channel, Im Jen, I live in the South East of England with the two handsome men in my life, my Fiancé Craig and our 2 year old son Ralph.
My channel is all about #mumlife
I have always loved taking photos and videos so I have started vlogging as a way to record those little everyday details, a bit like a diary for my son to look back on one day, as well as sharing an honest view of #mumlife
The aim for my channel is to share videos about pregnancy, parenting, day in the life of a mummy videos, food, travel, reviews, days out, parenting tips, clothes hauls and all things mummy.
Im also proud to be part of the lovely Channel Mum Vloggers Village: http://www.channelmum.com/vloggers/Jennifer_Joy/
Feel free follow me on social media or contact me at: email@example.com
Lots of love