Channel Mum Chat

Baby name help

Hi, I’m looking for help with a name for baby number 2! I don’t know the sex of the baby so any and all names welcome, we have a 1 year old named Phoebe Isabella. To give you an idea of the type of names I like I’ll pop our lists below. None of them feel like “it” whereas Phoebe’s name came to us so easily!!

Boys:
Names I like but can’t use: Rory, Louie, Oscar, Isaac, Alfie, Jonah, Jasper, Harry, Ezra, Max, Bertie.
Maybes:
Elijah
Arthur
Boys middle name would be Nathaniel.

Girls:
Names I like but can’t use: Athena, Tabitha, Helena, Eleanor.
Maybes:
Emmie
Esmé
Rosie
Middle name would be Elizabeth.

Ellis, Miles, Seth, Archer, Finn, Gabe, Reuben, Otis, Timothy, Alexander, Atlas, George, Phoenix, Jordan

Rhea, Olive, Fielicity, Penelope, Daisy, Saskia, Noor, Eve, Rhoda, Shiloh, Paisley, Ophelia

1 Like

Thanks for your ideas! Seth is really cute, I’ll suggest that one to my partner. I like Phoenix too but not sure we could have Phoebe and Phoenix :sweat_smile:. I also like Daisy and Olive from your girl suggestions :slight_smile:

Rosalie, Rosalyn, Lilith, Lila/Lyla/Lyra, Romily.
Freya, Ferne, Amie, Cerys.

1 Like

Cassius, Marcus, Sebastian.

1 Like

Do you like Camille or Adeline/Madeline?

1 Like

Atticus or Aodhan.

1 Like

Asher? Claudia?

1 Like

Kristin.

How do you pronounce Aodhan? X

I like the French feel of them! Makes me think of Vivienne… But I couldn’t have a Phoebe and a Vivi could I :joy:

I quite like Sebastian! I like names that have a diminutive option. A little Sebby would be cute x

Freya is lovely!

Seth made it to the shortlist!