Channel Mum Chat

Just to say thank you!

Hi all, I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone on this website! Honestly you don’t know how much I appreciate all of you for all your kind words, advice and motivation, 90% of the time when I post it’s cuz I need to vent and I think sometimes I bet they’re getting sick of my topics lol :joy: but despite that you’re all there for me and have got me through some tough times with my kids so thank you very very much especially @maggiefisher @rhian I would like to say a massive thank you to both of you for helping me get through so much if I saw youse in real life I wouldn’t hesitate to come up to u and give you a big hug for all your help and support, but I’ll send a virtual hug to you anyway
Thank you everyone once again
Shazia x

3 Likes

Dear @shazia

Such a lovely post to read - thank you so much for saying that it is always heartwarming to feel you may have helped and made a small difference.

It is kind of you to take the time to write this :grinning: :grinning: listening and supporting it is what we are here for

Sending love :two_hearts:
Maggie. Xx

1 Like

@shazia You’ve just made my day. Thank you for taking the time to come and say something lovely.

Please never worry about anyone “getting sick” of your topics, we are here to chat whenever you need to and we love talking to you so please never worry about that.

Thank YOU for being so kind :heart:

Rhian xx

2 Likes

I’m glad I have, honestly you’ve helped me through so much and I can never thank you enough xx

2 Likes