PCOS and not ovulating

Hi,

ive been TTC for about 6 years. I got confirmed PCOS when I was 16. I’m not 27. I have an almost 8 year old but since her we just can’t get pregnant. I don’t have many periods and I just don’t ovulate. It’s getting so bad now with my mental health. I feel like I’m going to break!

my GP isn’t being helpful. They won’t try anything. I just need help ovulating and I think I’ll be better.

Any advice.

Hello gorgeous. So sorry I’ve not replied sooner. I’m off on the weekends and distracted by other things.

I will give the amazing Dr Larisa an email to ask her to drop by with her expert advice.

it may be a clinic daya for a reply as she has work and just pops along here when free.

I’ve spoken to you before but I’ve started to read up a bit on things for you and will send you any information I find that may help. X

I’m really sorry that your GP isn’t being very helpful. Have you tried talking to a different GP?

Lindsay Sutheran said Hi,

ive been TTC for about 6 years. I got confirmed PCOS when I was 16. I’m not 27. I have an almost 8 year old but since her we just can’t get pregnant. I don’t have many periods and I just don’t ovulate. It’s getting so bad now with my mental health. I feel like I’m going to break!

my GP isn’t being helpful. They won’t try anything. I just need help ovulating and I think I’ll be better.

Any advice.

sorry to hear that your GP isnt being very helpful could u see anyone else