Wondering how to conceive a boy? Then you might be interested in finding out the ways that are said to stack the odds in your favour when it comes to the sex of your baby. While there’s no sure-fire way to sway the gender of your child, various theories have been around for generations, and it can’t hurt to try. There are lots of theories and claims made about gender swaying, and today SJ is bringing you her top tips for how to get pregnant with a boy:
She already had two sons when she tried out some techniques for conceiving a baby girl, and sure enough she fell pregnant with little Evelina. If you fancy seeing the techniques she used, and trying your hand at making a little girl, you can find those right here
1) The Timing Or Shettles Method – This involves timing sex so that there is a higher chance of boy sperm (carrying the Y chromosome) meeting your egg. Dr. Shettles suggests having sex as soon as you ovulate.
2) Abstain from sex after you have ovulated so there is no chance of the girl sperm meeting the egg.
3) Orgasm. It changes your cervix to make it more favourable to the boy sperm.
4) Have sex 4 days before you ovulate as much as you can, but not before or after.
5) Use deep penetration methods so that the boy sperm reaches the egg easier.
6) Eat foods that contain lots of potassium and sodium.
Need more tips for getting pregnant? We have loads of right here
When you do conceive a baby, be sure to check out all of our pregnancy videos, which will guide you through every single step
If you need more personalised advice on getting pregnant, you can chat to our team of professionals and thousands of other mums in our support group
Production music by http://www.epidemicsound.com