For today’s vlog I decided to do the Christmas Tag 🙂
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
16. What makes the holidays special for you?
I TAG YOU xx
Thank you so much as always for watching and subscribing! xxx
LOVE ACTUALLY OPENING MONOLOGUE
Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion’s starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don’t see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it’s not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it’s always there – fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge – they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.
For all advertising enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaborations email me on: email@example.com
S O C I A L M E D I A
Q: Where is your accent from?
A: I was born and raised to Toronto, Ontario, Canada but moved to Essex in England when I was 14 years old. Hence my mixed up accent.
Q: Do you work? What do you work as?
A: I work in Marketing and PR but I am currently on maternity leave. I am focusing on my vlog while I am on maternity leave and I love it!
Q: Who’s in your family?
A: I have been married to Matt for 7 years, he is the love of my life! We have three sons – Fraser is 5, Caleb is 2 and baby Jackson who was born in September!
Q: What camera do you use to film?
A: I film my videos with the Canon G7X and Olympus Pen EPL7.
Q: What lighting do you use?
A: I use natural lighting 90% of the time and a softbox light during the winter / dark evenings.
Q: Where do you get music from?
A: Soundcloud and the Youtube Library.
Thank you so much for watching and for the support as always! Love you guys x