If you’ve followed me for a while you will know how much we struggle with sleep, I thought by 18 months things would have improved (even slightly) but they havent really. I need to change things up in order for Olivia’s sleep to improve, i’d love to hear any tips or advice!
LEMON DRIZZLE RECIPE
– 110g Butter
– 170g Self Raising Flour
– 2 eggs
– 170g Caster Sugar
– 4 Tablespoons Milk
– Zest & Juice from 1 Lemon
– 3 Tablespoons of Icing Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Deg
2. Beat the butter, flour, milk, sugar, eggs and zest until smooth and creamy. Pour into the pre greased loaf tin.
3. Bake in the oven for around 30 mins or until golden.
5. Mix the lemon juice and icing sugar and pour over the cooked cake, either when hot or once cooled (this will create a glaze)
I will be posting regular videos each week on motherhood & lifestyle.
Please subscribe and comment below with any video requests.
Please have a look at my other socials:
Tweets by MISSALICETHOMAS
For all Enq: email@example.com
Music by: https://www.twitter.com/TRCProducer