This easy recipe would be great for Christmas entertaining. It’s easy and adaptable too. No spice – so suitable for kids. Full recipe and method below.
3 cloves garlic
Thumbsized piece of ginger
2 tbsn tomato puree
2 tbsn vegetable oil
3 tbsn curry paste
450g cubed lamb (neck, shoulder or leg)
180g red lentils
400g coconut milk
Handful kale (optional – use spinach instead if you like)
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Blitz (of finely chop) ginger, garlic, onions plus tomato paste.
– Cook mixture and add curry paste.
– Add lamb and seal meat.
– Tip in lentils, plus water and coconut milk.
– Simmer for 45 minutes. Stir every now and then as it can stick.
– Add kale and simmer for 5 more. Add more water if required.
– Serve with microwave brown rice and yoghurt (with chilli flakes for the grownups).
I am a UK based family vlogger and food blogger. Here on my YouTube channel you will find family vlogs, food vlogs (recipes and grocery hauls as well as food diaries and tips), fashion and make up vlogs, home and interiors vlogs, country life vlogs, book review vlogs – pretty much if I am interested in it, I vlog about it. Welcome.
Chatty vlogs or hauls every Tuesday
Recipe videos every Thursday
Family life diary vlogs every Sunday
RECENT VIDEOS TO CHECK OUT!
Speed cleaning video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFFFqt9ySnA
Healthier pizza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik-CXqi–U4&t=4s
Make up and skin care haul and try out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3DnJKPgTk