Low sugar desserts
I came up with 5 low sugar dessert recipes using ingredients that most people have already and that don’t cost the earth (because eating well doesn’t need to be expensive).
This is a collab video with the lovely Mrs Rachel Brady.
Rachel’s Low sugar breakfasts video –
6 eating apples
2 tablespoons water
2 cups oats
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter
– Peel and chop apples and add to baking dish with 2 tablespoons of water and the cinnamon
– Mix banana, butter and oats and use this crumble to sprinkle over the apples
– Bake at 180 degrees C (fan) for 20 minutes.
Yoghurt & Muesli pots
Sugar free muesli
– Layer ingredients and top with half a teaspoon of honey/maple
1 cup oats
150g/1 cup berries (I used cherries in this video)
Sauce – 8 strawberries, 4 pitted dates and 30 ml milk (I used oat milk)
– Blend eggs, berries and oats
– Heat coconut oil on pan and cook pancakes
– Make sauce by blending strawberries, dates and milk.
Sugar/dairy free chocolate milkshake
1 frozen banana
2 cups dairy free milk
2 tsp cacao powder
– Blend ingredients and serve
Blend frozen bananas in a blender – pulse blend them for a few minutes until smooth and ice-cream-like.
Add your favourite flavours – raspberries, chocolate (cacao), vanilla x
Follow my other social media:
Facebook A Little Bit Lisa
Music by Epidemic sound
A Little Bit Lisa