For years I mainly have just used a face wash and moisturiser but recently I stepped up my skincare routine and also bought some really nice products – I would love to share these with you!
Links to products:
– Lush Farmacy: https://uk.lush.com/products/cleansers-scrubs/fresh-farmacy
– Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic: https://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/instant-boost-skin-tonic.html
– Liz Earle Skin Repair Light: https://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/skin-repair-light-moisturiser-combination-oily.html
– Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser: https://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-and-polish
– Liz Earle Mascara: https://uk.lizearle.com/lash-definition-smudgeproof-mascara.html
– Estee Lauder Offer: http://www.boots.com/estee-lauder (several EL featured freebies are in this offer)
– Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum: http://www.boots.com/estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-synchronized-recovery-complex-ii-50ml-10160600
– Estee Lauder Night Repair Eye Serum: http://www.boots.com/estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-eye-serum-synchronized-complex-ii-15ml-10179396
– Maybelline Blusher palette: http://www.boots.com/maybelline-master-blush-color-and-highlighting-kit-10230045
– Rimmel Hide the Blemish: http://www.boots.com/rimmel-hide-the-blemish-concealer
Bobbi Brown Ballet Pink doesn’t look like it’s still available. Nor does Lovely by No 7.
***MRS RACHEL BRADY: Real family. Real food.***
Hi, I’m Rachel Brady! I’m a UK stay at home mum. I make videos about family and food, including our day to day family life here in the Peak District and adventures further afield. I have a tolerant and amusing husband and 2 gorgeously pesky kids aged 7 and 5 with another due in September 2018. Also we have 2 cats and a Labrador. We live in a small village where we are renovating a farmhouse. It’s SO muddy; but we’re very happy. Nice to meet you!
CONNECT WITH ME:
Tweets by mrsrachelbrady